May 12, 2018 (10 am to 3 pm)
Malvagio’s is excited to meet you for wood fired treats at The Ultimate Parenting Expo at Downtown Spokane Riverfront Park and River Park Square Mall (Get Directions)
The parenting expo starts after the 67th Annual Junior Lilac Parade. A long-standing Spokane area tradition and a competition for 8,600+ middle school, junior high school, and elementary school band students and drill teams throughout the Inland Northwest.
We will be there together with other 100+ vendors (!) with parenting resources:
- local mascots & costumed characters
- pet adoption drive
- petting zoo
- bounce castles
- interactive activities,
- arts & crafts,
- performing arts
- sports, after-school activities
- summer fun
- scholarship opportunities,
- educational programs & more.
This event has a high attendance of families with school age kids. Attendance of 25,000+ parents, grandparents, siblings and more!
New in 2018:
- Asian Pacific Heritage Month at River Park Square Mall
- Local parenting resources for children with special needs, disabilities, autism and mental health for the Inland Northwest.